Monday, July 18, 2011

What is the best bluetooth for a Honda Accord LX 2008 to pair with an iPhone 4?

I am looking for a bluetooth kit that is compatible with a Honda Accord LX 2008 so that when someone calls, I can see the name of the person calling on my stereo and hear the caller through my speakers. I also want to be able to play the radio, but have the sound get interrupted when I get GPS turn by turn directions. It would also be nice if I could accept calls with a button on my stereo so I don't have to fumble for my phone or play music off my iPhone via bluetooth. Any suggestions? I still have the factory installed stereo, and I think only the EX-L comes with a bluetooth ready system. If this can't be done with my current stereo, please let me know what I would need to get to make this work. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment