Sunday, July 17, 2011

Help I dont know what to do?

Well me and my friend are in an argument and i really dont know what to do :l what happened was i said to her Im getting ignored by Lauryn (my best friend) and she said she doesn't like you, and so i started crying, i seriously dont know why. So i asked how do you know and when did she tell you, and she started doing smiley faces and stuff, so i said why are you so happy? and she said cant i have a joke and i said joke about what? and she said i was joking about Lanna not liking you, and so i said that wasnt funny and she said it was for me and i said well it was aimed at me and im not laughing and then she started swearing and stuff, and then i just ignored her, but then today when i got home i was really tired so i went to sleep, and when i woke up i had missed calls from this boy called kieran (i fancied him ages ago) and then i called him back and asked what he wanted and he said i heard you fancy me, and so i just ignored him and started having a go at Lex( the girl who started this ****.) and she was just saying how I'm just trying to get attention and stuff like that :L I really dont know what to do, she knows loads of my secrets and i'm scared she will tell people :l im sorry if it didnt make sense i didnt really know how to explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment