Saturday, July 16, 2011

Can someone send me a list/links of the best SPLoriented subs please?

Am looking to sell my 12w7 and 15" Alpine type R and get something thats guna bang a heluva lot harder than either of those two did.. Theyre just not enuf for me I need somethin thats literaly guna make me poop my pants wen it hits lol.. Lookin to get either two 12's or a single 15" idk (ur opinion on that too) goin ported as well (obviously) have an 02' mazda 626 lx 4door with 0awg Big 3,yellow top under hood, teeny 80amp stock alternator lol (dont have the $ for an H.O. alt yet) 0awg running from batt to kenwood excelon x1200m monoblock amp and million lbs. of dynamat lol.. Please help with any info/links/suggestions on wut I can do to rattle windows in the neighborhood I mean truat me mine hits hard now I got the wipers to lift off the windshield but I want it to tbe point wher its hard to breath/talk in the car wen its SLAMMIN! thanx soo much in advance.. Also a few suggestion on an amp/amps to push wutevr subs u suggest (please list a "few" different subs n amps) THANX!

No comments:

Post a Comment