Friday, July 15, 2011

My best guy friend has dumped me! I think?x Help ASAP!?

I'm 12 and 3/4 way through 1st year. Well in primary there was this boy called....Kieran! I went out with him in nursery lol.x We always were closer to to each other than anyone and in p7 I was getting bullied (I was one of the most popular girls in class, I dont know how I got bullied) because I have a slightly large nose! Kieran stuck up for me and this is sounding so lame lol x From then on we were like the bestfriend from the opposite sex? lmaox So we went on this trip to a place in Scotland called castle toward and me and him were always in the same group for night activitys and although he had all his friends with him he kind of always chose to be partners with me!!! :) Anyways by the time high school comes. I go and I know things will be kind of different but when he doesnt even talk to me its wierd. Right so i take the hint and then a few weeks ago he stuck up for me when my enemy (hehex) made fun of me. Then he comes up to me yesterday and he says " when you going to florida next?" i was rude and say " Never alright stop asking me". He says " whats wrong with you elle, everytime i talk to you, you are cheeky"! So i say nothing and he goes away so then i see him the following day and i do my secret hand shake with him :P I dont know how things are going to go! What do you think?xox

No comments:

Post a Comment